Save the date! The next CCO Oregon conference will be Thursday, September 29, 2022. Stay tuned for more information in the Spring.
2021 CCO Oregon Annual Conference
The 2021 conference was the 8th annual and 2nd virtual. It was hosted on Monday, October 4, 2021. Flip through the digital program and agenda to learn more.
Attendees heard from elected official and health leaders from the Oregon Health Authority and working in coordinated care across the state. Interactive concurrent sessions offered discussion of key concepts for Oregon’s 1115 Medicaid Demonstration Waiver renewal.
Special guests included:
- Governor Kate Brown
- U.S. Senator Ron Wyden
- U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley
- State Senator Kate Lieber
- State Senator James Manning
- State Senator Deb Patterson
- State Representative Wlnsvey Campos
- State Representative Lily Morgan
- State Representative Ron Noble
- State Representative Rachel Prusak
- State Representative Dan Rayfield
- State Representative Tawna Sanchez
- Oregon Health Authority Director Pat Allen
- Alyssa Franzen, Chief Dental Officer, CareOregon
- Becky Hultberg, Chief Executive Officer, Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems
- Karen Wheeler, Chief Executive Officer, GOBHI
Thank you to all CCO Oregon members and the 2021 event sponsors listed below for supporting CCO Oregon’s work and this year’s conference.